- Ph.D: University of Cairo, Science College, Geology Dept. 1994.
- M.S.: University of Cairo, Science College, Geology Dept. 1987.
- B.S. University of Cairo, Science College, Geology Dept. 1978.
- Major Courses and Skills: Characterization of Minerals and Rocks; Morphology, Mineralogy, Geochemistry, Clay Minerals Characterization and Modification for Industrial Applications, Utilization of Minerals and Rocks as soil Conditioners, Preparation and Characterization of Organo-Clays and Polymers Clays Nano-Composite.
- Analytical Techniques: XRD, XRF, DTA,TG, DTG, FTIR, OM, SEM, TEM, Ion – Chromatography, Linear Swelling Meter.
- Evolution of Bentonite as Drilling Fluid for Petroleum, Civil Engineering and bentonite Companies
- Characterization of core Samples for Drilling Companies e.g. Corex for Petroleum Services
- Characterization of asbestos Dust over Cairo
- Synthesis of Organo-Clay and Polymer-Clay nanocomposites
- Synthesis of Zeolite from Metakaolin for Industrial Application
- Fibrization of Rocks to substituted Hazard Asbestos
- Inhibition of Shale Formation Swelling using Nano-Oxides
Experience – Research / Industrial
- Field Evaluation of Quarries for Ceramic, Bentonite, Companies.
- Field Evaluation of Quarries in Different Arabic Countries e.g. Syria, Sudan
- Characterization and healing of Salinity, Sodicty , Sandy and Depleted Soils to Increases Crops productivity using Silicate based Rocks
Extra-curriculum: Leadership, Teaching, outreach etc.
- Training courses for Geologists, Chemists, Metallurgical Engineers from Different African Countries, North American, Arab Countries in Evaluation and Characterization processes, Applied Mineralogy, Evaluation of Bentonite as Drilling Fluid.